Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend!


My friend Sam is getting married in less than two weeks! I'm so happy to be a part of the bridal party and I had fun planning the bachelorette party this past Saturday. We had dinner at Old Oak Tap in Ukrainian Village then popped over to Bar Deville for a few cocktails then spent the rest of the night at one of our favorite bars, Gold Star. Whew!

Sunday morning a few of us from the party had brunch at Longman & Eagle and now I know why everyone raves about it! I had the market scramble with a croissant and side of mixed greens in a light pesto sauce and it was amazing. We then went to the farmer's market to wander around and I picked up a small bouquet of flowers for my living room, I really want to keep fresh flowers in the apartment more often! I had a wee bit of a hangover and was tired so I spent the rest of the day catching up on TV and movies (watched Battle Royale) with the boyfriend who was home sick from work. It was the perfect weekend!


No comments: