Vacation was a blast! It's always so nice to get out of the city and out to where I can see the stars. We stayed a few days at my Dad's house out in the burbs and then spent Friday and Saturday night at the Palms hotel just off the strip. We partied pretty hard and I can't quite get over a hangover like I used to.
Each row from left to right:
1. The Bellagio always has beautiful seasonal displays.
2. We saw the Andy Warhol exhibit at the Bellagio fine art gallery. We couldn't take pictures but it was an amazing collection; I didn't know he did pieces with diamond dust. I got some Warhol stationary for writing my pen pals.
3. Bingo at Station Casino! So fun!
5. Great views for watching the 4th of July fireworks at the top of the Stratosphere
6. The view from our room at the Palms.
7. We stopped by the Vegas sign at 12:30am after doing some ass juice shots the at Double Down.
8. Pretty tree and flower display at the Wynn
9. Koons Tulip sculpture at the Wynn.