Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

September Update!

Hey everyone! It's already September 12th and I really don't know where the month has gone and I'm already dreading the bitter Chicago winter. But in the meantime I have several things to look forward to including my open studio, the Spudnik Press benefit auction, and the West Town Art Walk. I'm pretty happy with how this fall booked up and I've been thinking a lot about what direction I want to take my work. I re-signed my lease again so I  have another year with my home studio, which is great but it's starting to feel a bit small. 

Always a mess in the studio

So excited for my open studio! I hope to sell a few pieces and make room in my work space. I'm also hoping to talk with visitors about things like what pieces they would like to see made in to prints and start to see if people would be interested in taking art or craft classes from me. 


1 comment:

Vanessa Uttaro said...

I'm looking forward to your open studio, too! :)