Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend

Whew, I'm tired. Friday I hung out at Alcala's Boutique after work for the West Town Art walk and then went down to see Suicide Machines at Reggie's. Saturday was a coffee date with a friend and then a dinner and wandering around Wicker Park date with the boyfriend. Sunday was spent all day at Ikea (first trip in 3 years) and then starting to put stuff together (I finally have a new bed frame and headboard! Like an adult!). So needless to say, I didn't make an art this weekend but I'm hoping to get lots done this week between more work, friend hangs, and boyfriend hangs. Wow, I better drink a lot of coffee! Oh, my "Hello" painting is going to a new home today! That one went fast!

Here's a few snapshots from my work in the West Town Art Walk

 

No comments: