Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Documenting Artist Block

Writing and posting here has really been helping me so I decided to document getting through this current round of artist block. I will try to post every day, but let's see how long that lasts! Hopefully I get back in to a good groove of things soon and am no longer worrying about feeling stuck. 

So tonight I worked on a painting that I have such a specific vision for but I can't translate it on to canvas quite yet. I'm pushing forward layer by layer to make it come together. I need to stop being such a control freak and just go with the flow!


I originally thought I would do a darker background with a white outline of this woman but that wasn't looking quite right so I am changing the line work to charcoal to pop a bit more. 

No comments: