Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Not so Secret Project?

I can't exactly update what I worked on last night (Trying to do daily updates to help my artist block if you're just joining) since I'm working out some possible ideas for hosting a workshop at a local Logan Square business. But yes I did work in my studio! I'm slowly getting back in the routine of getting in there on a regular basis.

So I guess it's just a super fast and boring update today. Tonight I plan on celebrating Friday by drinking wine with a friend so no studio time but I hope to update some fun art stuff over the weekend.

I found this on Pinterest and it really put why I make art in to perspective for me. I tend to lose focus VERY easily and fall in to a sort of existential crisis.



Happy weekend! My fingers are crossed for a weather warm up here in Chicago!


No comments: