Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wednesday Night Sketching

Just a little bit of sketching while catching up on Broad City tonight. I've been thinking a lot about patterns and doilies and started to draw out some bits that I've had in my head recently. After my boyfriend went to work at 9pm I almost wanted to just read the rest of the night but I pushed myself to do at least a little drawing first since I'm pushing through this artist block. Working on things little by little is perfect for me right now, I don't feel a ton of pressure to make something perfect in one night. I think because I don't do art full time that I feel I need to make, make, make and I am disappointed when I work at a slow pace; but I am realizing that is just right for me at the moment and there is nothing wrong with that.  



No comments: