Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

The Art of Lisa Congdon

I've been REALLY into Lisa Congdon's art since I discovered her a few months ago via Instagram. Her work is bold, colorful, and evokes a playful and thought provoking mindset. 

This Lets Make Art print reminds me a bit when I first started taking intro design class at UCF, and gathering all the basic supplies to get going on various projects. 



 I'm also very drawn to her abstract work. From her Instagram it seems she works on multiple paintings at once and you can see a similar thought/theme between all the paintings but they are still very unique. It's a very cohesive series, which I need to take inspiration from as I've always had trouble with moving on to new pieces and ideas too fast.

Happy Friday! I wanted to share an artist I've been enjoying lately and hope you check her out. 

All photos taken from:


No comments: