Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Saturday June 28th
The Charnel House
3421 W. Fullerton Ave, Chicago.
Pastries, coffee, handmade goods and art...what else do you need to enjoy a lovely Saturday in Logan Square?
I am happy to be a vendor at the Vegan Vortex market this weekend! Ana sells handmade goods at her bakery and the market events she was holding there were packed, so she moved the market to a bigger space down the street!
I will have drawings and collages on vintage book paper along with tiny paintings and some stationary. If you've been wanting some affordable art for your home, now is the time to shop!
I will be cash only FYI.
Here's a peek at what I'm working on:
Monday, June 16, 2014
Ok so this miiiiight be a bit lazy, but it's the best way to sun up what I've been up to lately. So here are some shots from my instagram!
1. Trekked out to Ikea yesterday to get some more odds and ends for the apartment, which is coming together slowly. This shot of our studio/office makes me so happy! It's a great space for us to work on various projects (and extra storage).
2. Ikea haul!
3. Taking a break at Ikea in one of the office set ups, Scott is on the phone wishing his Dad a happy Father's Day
4. More Ikea (I love that place so much).
5. A picture of my Dad and I in Vegas for Father's Day. I wish I lived closer to him!
6. Went to lunch at the Pork Shoppe, which is dangerously close to our apartment.
7. Checked an old man dive bar in our hood and fell in love with it.
8. Beers at the Revolution Tap Room
9. Made a dino terrarium from Maker's Kit
10. The bus stop by our place is always littered with trash.