Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Apartment Gallery Wall

Wow I haven't updated much about the apartment! We're basically settled in, just a few smalls things here and there to do still to get organized. The small things add up for sure though! I wanted to share a photo of the gallery wall in our living room above the sofa. I hung it with no level or measuring tape and it looks pretty good if I do say so myself.


We combined our art as well as a few posters Scott got at Comic Con for the new place and it instantly felt like home. We still have plenty of art and photos to hang in the 2nd bedroom still, it's taking awhile for that room to come together. And yes, that is a Jurassic Park pillow that I got Scott for his birthday. We can have a grown up place but still have fun things. 

I really am enjoying nesting and working in the studio again. On that note, back to work!

No comments: